- Identify you when you connect to our website;
- Determine the parameters of your Internet browser (browser used, plug-ins installed, etc.);
- Capture your shopping cart and purchase options;
- Know the products you are viewing and purchasing, in order to provide you with suitable suggestions. We do not collect personal data but only statistical data in order to optimize our website and your experience.
When you browse www.us.kadalys.com, you may notice that some content comes from other websites. We also offer you the possibility of sharing information through social networks such as Facebook. Kadalys does not control cookies from third-party sites and we suggest that you consult these sites directly for more information on their cookies and their settings.
1. LIST OF COOKIES USED BY KADALYS
- Cookies for your session: they are used to activate all the features necessary for browsing our site. In particular, they allow you to add your products to the shopping bag or to log into your account. Their lifespan is limited to your user session and does not persist over time.
- Google Analytics statistics cookies: these are used to collect anonymous statistics on your visit such as, the traffic of our site, the number of new visitors, and the orders placed. They help us to improve our site, but do not record confidential information.
- Sharing on Social Networks: on our site www.us.kadalys.com, we use the functionality of content sharing via social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. We do not control the distribution of these cookies which is then governed by the conditions of use of said social network. The content exported from our site to social networks is entirely your responsibility. We cannot be responsible for any use, exploitation or action once content is exported from its site. We invite you to consult the websites of these social networks for more information on their cookie policies, for example:
2. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
Internet browsers generally automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being saved. However, if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your needs, we invite you to configure your browser.
To oppose or configure the recording of our cookies by configuring your computer, you can consult the detailed terms and conditions on the site: allaboutcookies.org.
3. PERSONAL DATA: YOUR RIGHTS
You have all of the following rights over the Data we collect:
- Right to access your Data: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your Personal Data is or is not being processed and, when it is, the right to obtain access to such data. This right also includes the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Right to request rectification of your Data if it is incorrect: you have the right to request that your Data be rectified, updated or completed when it turns out to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to request the erasure of your Data: you have the right to request the erasure of your Data only for the reasons provided for by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
- the Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
- you consider that your Data has been the subject of unlawful processing;
- your Data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to limit processing concerning you: you have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of the use of your Data only for the reasons provided for by applicable regulations and in particular when:
- you dispute the accuracy of the Data concerning you;
- you consider that the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Data;
- Right to oppose the processing by withdrawing your consent (being reminded that this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before the withdrawal thereof).
- Right to benefit from the portability of your data: you have the right to recover the data that you have provided to KADALYS, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Post-mortem directives: you have the right to formulate directives in the event of death, specific or general, concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your Data to designated third parties.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the [need relevant US org]: If you consider that KADALYS is not complying with its obligations with regard to your Personal Data, you can at any time submit a complaint or request to the competent authority. In the U.S., the competent authority is the [need relevant US org]to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: [need relevant link]
Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise the aforementioned rights upon written and detailed request by e-mail email@example.com, or by mail to the following address: 10 Overlook Center, Fl2, Princeton, NJ 08540.
If there is any doubt about your identity, we may ask you to provide proof of this, in particular by providing a scan of your valid identity document or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document.
We will process the requests as soon as possible and in any event within two months of receiving them. However, we reserve the right not to respond to requests if they are unfounded or excessive.
4. Data security
We implement all necessary security measures to prevent as far as possible any alteration or loss of your Data or any unauthorized access to it.
We work with partners who allow us to maintain the security and confidentiality of your Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it. Bank details, for example, are managed independently from our site by our bank or PAYPAL. In addition, we manage access to data by services authorized to access it by virtue of their functions, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, regular reviews of our practices and policies respecting privacy and / or physical and / or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, antivirus software, firewalls, etc.).
In the event that we become aware of illegal access to Personal Data concerning you and corresponding to processing for which we are responsible, we undertake to notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this responds to a legal requirement.